Headlines News :
Home » » Elena & Stefan

Elena & Stefan

Written By Unknown on Monday, December 1, 2014 | 6:34 PM

"Hey" Elena says as she steps into the front door of the Slavatore brother's house.
"Good morning my lovely little love," Stefan replies and kisses her on the forehead.
He wraps her in a hug and she looks up at him.
"Did you sleep good?" She asks, knowing the answer.
"No" He replies getting to the point "Another nightmare of you." He says and Elena feels sorry for him. She hadn't gotten much sleep lately either after a run in with Klaus and getting another death threat from Katherine.
"Well, Stefan I'm here okay," she says, putting her warm hand on his cheek. "I'm here, alive, and I love you." She finishes with the kiss that Stefan had been waiting for.
After a while of sitting around, and doing couple stuff Stefan looks over at Elena.
"You're bored aren't you." He says looking grim.
"No, Stefan I--"
"You're bored aren't you"
"Yeah." She admits, this time with a smug look on her face.
"We've never actually...."
"I know.." She says.
"Do you wanna.." He asks.
"Yes" she says and she practically rips his arm off trying to pull him upstairs.
He tries to be gentle while kissing her but it only made it worse. He could smell her hair, her clothes, her skin, her blood. He starts to kiss her neck starting by her ear. But by the time he reaches her vein he can't stop it. His eyes turn red and cracked and fangs emerge from hs gums because the Blood Lust is too strong. Elena can feel nothing but pleasure when Stefan's long fangs pierce the fresh skin on Elena's neck. He hated taking from her but she was happy giving her blood to him and only him. After about a minute of drinking Stefan pulls away.
"Stefan, why'd you stop."
"Because every time we try to.. you know I end up ruining it with these damn things." He points to his fangs.
"Stefan Salvatore, you know I have no problem with that. It's the fact that you stop and do this everytime that ruins our moments."
"Elena, I don't like doing this though. I'm hurting you and I-"
"Stefan, it doesn't hurt, not when it's you. Stefan I love you and-"
"ELENA, THAT'S NOT MY POINT, ONE OF THESE TIMES I'LL ACCIDENTLY KILL YOU,WHAT WILL I TELL PEOPLE? HUH? THAT I SUCKED YOU DRY DURING SEX!?" He was in the "I'm a ripper and and a killer leave me for your own good"mood now.
"Stefan calm down. I LOVE YOU. But this is where you learn to control Ripper Stefan. You can control it I know you ccan, why are you the only one who doesn't believe you can."
"Elena.. it's not possible."
"Stefan. Can'ts and it's not possibles won't help sweety. You need to be confident and trust yourself. I trust that you won't kill me. Your humanity is there for that. Please Stefan. Please. Just try."
"
I'm sorry,Elena. I will."
She runs over to him and jumps in his arms. They kiss again, this time soft and gentle but still giving off the same connection as they had two minutes ago.
"God, I love you Elena. I love you so much it kills me to think I could lose you. I love you..I love you. " he finishes in a whisper.
"I love you too Stefan."
They stay in a hug for 5 minutes and it only brings them closer.
They lay on the bed and fall asleep holding each other.
And this time, neither of the two have nightmares.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Humas Kab. Batubara - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger